Briana is a graduate of the University of Washington Tacoma. She interned for Neil Walter Company for five months prior to becoming a full-time commercial real estate agent in January 2009.
Specializing in the leasing and sales of office and industrial properties, Briana is focusing her efforts from South King County through Thurston County. As a landlord representative, Briana’s main objective is to promote tenant leasing activity and develop long lasting relationships with her clients.
- Represented USPS in the sale of their Tacoma CBD facility consisting of 88,410 SF and Kent facility consisting of 12,230 SF. Assisted in the leasing for their carrier location in Fife consisting of 8,485 SF.
- Represented Bankruptcy Trustee on the liquidation of 50+ property portfolio throughout Pierce and King Counties.
- Represented Homestreet Bank acting as Seller in the sale of the Summit Storage facility. Represented the Seller in the sale of multiple REO home lots.
- Represented Timberland Bank in the sale of:
- 6304 6th Ave, Tacoma WA – Flex building
- 3019 Judson Street – multi-tenant office building
- Represented RSD Development in the acquisition of 4.05 acres in Pierce County. RSD / Davis Property & Investment are developing a 59,722 SF Industrial Park with an estimated completion date of June 2018. Representing RSD / Davis Properties in leasing the project.
- Assisted in the lease up of Park 25, a small industrial park consisting of 35,119 SF on 2.31 acres.
- Represented Metropolitan Development Council in the leasing of their second office location in Tacoma CBD. Represented MDC as Buyer in the acquisition of their newest office location in Tacoma.
- Representing Simon Johnson Properties in the leasing of the following Tacoma office buildings:
- Dock Building – 43,627 SF multi-tenant office building
- Chamber of Commerce Building – 86,610 SF multi-tenant office building
- Represented Northwest Integrated Health in the leasing and expansion of their 4-building medical treatment center in Lakewood. Represented NWIH in the leasing of their North Tacoma treatment center.
- B.A. Self and Society – University of Washington (Tacoma, WA)
- Commercial Brokers Association – Member
- Licensed Washington State Broker
- Tacoma Chamber of Commerce – Member