Bruce has been one of Tacoma Pierce County’s most active commercial real estate participants in the last 35 years. Bruce began his career with Northwest Building Corporation in 1986 managing and developing Lakewood Industrial Park. He then spent five years at Trammell Crow Company before co-founding Neil Walter Company in 1995 where he’s spent the last 21 years. Since the origination of Neil Walter Company Bruce has been involved in some of the largest projects and/or transactions in Pierce County. Bruce is currently representing 180 acres for property owner’s in their efforts to sell their land east of Puyallup along Shaw Road to Michelson Construction out of St. Louis for what will eventually be a 3,000,000 SF industrial park.
- Currently representing both Land Owners and Michelson Construction in Michelson’s acquisition of approximately 180 acres of industrial land along Shaw Road in Pierce County. Will eventually become an approximate 3,000,000 sf industrial park, a $55,000,000.00 land transaction and approximately $300 million dollar project 780,000 SF-Fife Commerce Center.
- Currently representing Pat Berschauer on the sale of Allenmore B, an approximately 90,000 sf office building on the Allenmore medical campus for $28,000,000.
- Developer and partner in a 21-acre cross dock facility for FedEx Freight in Fife, WA, a $38,000,000 project.
- Worked with Northwest Building Corporation on their assemblage of 40 acres for an approximate 800,000 sf industrial park in Fife, WA. Then handled the marketing for them and Principal, Northwest’s financial partner.
- Worked with both the land owners and Prologis on their acquisition of 40 acres in Puyallup, WA for a 760,000 sf industrial park.
- Worked with Prologis and three different Property owners on Prologis’ acquisition of approximately 18 acres in Fife, WA for a 270,000 sf industrial building.
- Currently represent the owners of the Lakewood Industrial Park on the leasing of their 2.5 million square foot facility
- Both acquired and then sold Transpacific Trade Center, a 70,000 sf office building in Fife, WA along the freeway.
- Represented Dick Getty in his acquisition of the Tacoma Financial Center, an approximate 200,000 sf class A office building in downtown Tacoma.
- Represented Pat Berschauer in his acquisition of the Regence Cornerstone Building, a 100,000 sf office building at the corner of 13th and Broadway in downtown Tacoma.
- Represented the City of Tacoma on it’s assemblage and acquisition of land for the Tacoma Convention Center.
- University of Puget Sound, B.A. in Science Economics
- Commercial Brokers Association, Member