Chris has been active in commercial real estate for over 20 years and is a principal of Neil Walter Company. Formerly a real estate broker at Trammell Crow Company, he specializes in real estate investments, leasing, acquisition and disposition of office, retail and industrial properties throughout the Puget Sound region. Chris’ creativity, hard work and attention to detail assist his clients in achieving successful and profitable results.
- Represented Pacific Paper in its facility sale to the Port of Tacoma and subsequent relocation to Sumner.
- Assists the News Tribune with acquisition, development, leasing and disposition of several real estate assignments, including Peninsula Gateway Headquarters, Puyallup Herald Headquarters, 10 distribution centers and various land sites.
- Assisted Tacoma Boys in its growth from two employees in a temporary facility to three retail properties with over 80 employees.
- Developed Foss Landing, a 40,000 square foot office building, and leased to 100% occupancy. Tenants include Dwyer Pemberton Accountants, Korsmo Construction, Neil Walter Company and Foss marina offices.
- B.A., University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- A. Business Administration, University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Commercial Brokers Association, Member