Kermit specializes in industrial and office property leasing and sales. With over 15 years of experience, he has proved himself as a leading service provider in his market. His clients can depend on him to be hard working and knowledgeable in all aspects of their transaction and consistently strive to negotiate the most favorable terms possible.
NOTABLE LISTING ASSIGNMENTS
- Harsch Investment Properties: Point leasing agent for Century Commerce Center and Century Building totaling approximately 140,274 SF of office/warehouse space.
- Panattoni Development: Sale of 5.5 Acres in Sumner and subsequent listing assignment for Panattoni’s 130,000 SF Sumner North Building, bringing the building to 100% occupancy.
- Benaroya Company: Sale of 13.5 acres in Sumner and subsequent listing assignment for a 264,000 SF build-to-suit, purchased by the Toysmith Company in 2008.
- Valley Freeway Corporate Park: Point leasing agent since December 2004 for this 230,000 SF industrial park. During that time the leasing team secured multiple new tenants, totaling 170,000 SF, in addition to facilitating a sale of the property.
- Deutsch Bank: Point leasing agent for Northward Business Park since January 2009 for this 214,000 SF, Class A business park, currently at 100% occupancy.
- Prologis: Sale of 16.2 acres and sub-sequent listing for a 240,880 SF Class A distribution facility
- B.S. Neurobiology, University of Washington, 2001 (Seattle, WA)
- Commercial Brokers Association – Member
- Washington Association of Realtors – Member