Max specializes in office property sales and leasing in South King and Pierce County. Since starting in the business in 2015, Max has been involved in over 30 Million Dollars of office/industrial investment and owner/user sales in the South Sound, along with completing over 300 office and industrial lease transactions. Prior to joining to Neil Walter Company, Max spent five years in the financial industry in different capacities.
Max graduated from the University of Washington (Seattle) with a B.A. in International Studies. Max was born and raised in Seattle.
- Representation of Simon-Johnson LLC and BKM Capital Partners on the sale of Ninth Avenue Center and Campus Business Center, a two property portfolio consisting of eight buildings totaling 133,595 SF in Federal Way, WA
- Representation of Wu Properties LLC on the sale of 17,608 SF two-story office building in Federal Way, WA
- Representation of MJR Development in the acquisition of a 76,295 SF office building in Federal Way, WA
- Representation of BKM Capital Partners on the leasing of a 133,595 SF office/industrial portfolio
- Representation of Chicago Title, Pierce County office requirements
- Representation of BBSG Investments on disposition of office portfolio in South King County
- Representation of Kuecker Family on a multi-acre office/industrial development in Federal Way, WA – 100% occupied
- B.A, International Studies, University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Commercial Brokers Association, Member
- Licensed Washington State Broker