Nicholas specializes in industrial and office property sales, leasing and development in South King and Pierce County. Since starting in 2014, Nicholas has proven himself to be a leader in his market, completing over 325 transactions. Prior to joining Neil Walter Company, he worked for Sellen Construction while attending Western Washington University. While working for Sellen, Nicholas gained invaluable knowledge on remodel and ground-up construction on major projects.
- Rezoned and entitling 29.08 acres of industrial land on behalf of Pierce County. Received SEPA to construct 600,000 sf in two buildings. Representing Pierce County on the land sale.
- Represented New Sound Transportation in the acquisition of 10.9 acres in Fife, WA. New Sound Transportation developed a 56,000 SF distribution facility and truck repair shop.
- Representation of Harsch Investment Properties in leasing of 290,000 SF at Fife Business Center in Fife, WA.
- Representation of Cabot Properties in the leasing of 87,462 SF at Cabot Commerce Center in Tacoma, WA.
- Represented MJR Development in the acquisition of a 76,295 SF office building in Federal Way, WA.
- Responsible for site acquisition of 4.05 acres in Pierce County and lease up of 59,722 SF on behalf of RSD/Davis Property & Investments.
- Representation of Berkley Partners in lease 135,994 sf at Lakewood Business Park in Lakewood, WA.
- Represented GTS Drywall in 38,902 SF lease in Puyallup, WA.
- Represented Pacific Air Systems in 20,936 SF lease in Lakewood, WA. Subsequently sold their former 9,567 SF facility in Lakewood, WA.
- B.A. Finance Concentration, Business Administration, Western Washington University (Bellingham, WA)
- NAIOP – Member/South Sound Committee
- Commercial Brokers Association – Member
- Licensed Washington State Real Estate Broker