Nicholas specializes in industrial and office property sales, leasing and development in South King and Pierce County. Since starting in 2014, Nicholas has proven himself to be a leader in his market, completing over 325 transactions. Prior to joining Neil Walter Company, he worked for Sellen Construction while attending Western Washington University. While working for Sellen, Nicholas gained invaluable knowledge on remodel and ground-up construction on major projects.
- Rezoned and entitled 29.08 acres of industrial land on behalf of Pierce County. Received SEPA to construct 600,000 sf in two buildings. Representing Pierce County on the land sale.
- Represented the seller and buyer on an 8 building 133,595 sf flex portfolio sale. Retained the leasing with the buyer, BKM Capital Partners.
- Represented New Sound Transportation in the acquisition of 10.9 acres in Fife, WA from Benaroya Company. New Sound Transportation developed a 56,000 SF distribution facility and truck repair shop.
- Representation of Harsch Investment Properties in leasing of 290,000 SF at Fife Business Center in Fife, WA.
- Represented MJR Development in the acquisition of a 76,295 SF office building in Federal Way, WA.
- Responsible for site acquisition of 4.05 acres in Pierce County and lease up of 59,722 SF on behalf of RSD/Davis Property & Investments.
- Representation of Berkley Partners in leasing 135,994 sf at Lakewood Business Park in Lakewood, WA.
- Representation of Portland Ave Business Park LLC in leasing 85,712 sf at Portland Ave Business Park in Tacoma, WA.
- Represented GTS Drywall in 38,902 SF lease in Puyallup, WA.
- Represented Pacific Air Systems in 20,936 SF lease in Lakewood, WA. Subsequently sold their former 9,567 SF facility in Lakewood, WA.
- B.A. Finance Concentration, Business Administration, Western Washington University (Bellingham, WA)
- NAIOP – Member/South Sound Committee
- Commercial Brokers Association – Member
- Licensed Washington State Real Estate Broker