Scott has over 25 years of commercial real estate experience with national brokerages of Grubb & Ellis Company and the Trammell Crow Company. In 2004 Scott partnered to start the Neil Walter Company Kent Office. Scott specializes in assisting clients in industrial site acquisition/development in addition to building leases and disposition.
- Represented Prologis in the site acquisition of 15 acres and lease up of a newly built 240,888 SF distribution center.
- Sold Valley Freeway Corporate Park (228,000 SF) for $15.5M to Northwest Building, LLC on behalf of Alexander & Baldwin, based in Hawaii.
- Represented USPS in disposition of facilities in the South Puget Sound area. Initial assignment included ±110,000 SF of USPS buildings located in South Puget Sound.
- Assisted the Benaroya Company in acquiring an industrial site in Sumner which resulted in the development and sale of a 262,000 SF build-to-suit distribution center for Toysmith.
- Successfully assembled 240 industrial acres to Sierra Pacific to be used for timber plant while the balance of property will be sold as an industrial user development opportunity.
- Recently leased up 500,000 SF distribution center in Fife on behalf of Principal
- Provided site acquisition services to Panattoni Development Company that resulted in the development and lease up of over 330,000 SF in three buildings. Most recently sold Tamarack Distribution Center in September 2015 (159,000 SF)
- Represented AMB Properties (now Prologis) in site selection that resulted in the RiverFront development of two buildings totaling 776,000 SF. One building was preleased before completion of construction and the other building was sold.
- Sold 40-acre industrial development site in Lacey, WA to Northwest Building LLC for purpose of an 800,000 SF industrial park development
- Providing marketing services to the Port of Tacoma related to 18 acres of industrial property
- Recently sold Park in Puyallup (235,0000 SF) to DCT Industrial
- Sold Kent Corporate Park in Kent, WA (135,000 SF)
- B.A. English & Business, Washington State University (Pullman, WA)
- Commercial Brokers Association, Member