Joel has over 25 years of real estate experience with the last 12 years at NWC consisting of property sales and leasing with both national and local companies including Investco, Trammell Crow Company, and Quadrant/KMS – now Kidder Mathews. He also performed construction management and property management services, offering a comprehensive view of real estate. He specializes in assisting clients in lease-up, disposition and site location of industrial and office properties within the South Puget Sound. Joel understands the needs of the client and is creative in meeting those needs.
- Representation of Avenue 55 in acquiring 27 acres in the Port of Tacoma for development of 500,000 SF industrial warehouse.
- Representation of Bridge Development in purchasing 42 acres for development of 720,000 SF in 3 building is in Lacey, WA.
- Representation of Bradken International in a 140,000 SF lease and option to purchase in the Nalley Valley of Tacoma.
- Representation of Comcast of WA in their South Sound headquarters, disposition of their land site and representation of their Comcast stores.
- Representation of Precession Machine Works in the relocation/expansion of their new 40,000 SF manufacturing location in Fife, WA.
- Landlord representation of Puyallup Industrial Park, a 240,000 SF industrial distribution park in Puyallup, WA.
- Seller representation of Tacoma’s premier redevelopment site in the Stadium District consisting of 2.5 acres of land and 60,000 SF of mixed use buildings.
- Representation of DCT (Prologis) in leasing new development (Fife 45 So) in Fife, WA of 60,000 SF.
- Representation of Cabot Properties in the purchase of the 87,000 SF Cabot Commerce Center in Tacoma, WA.
- Representation of Comcast of WA in the sale of 2 acres of land in Auburn, WA to Panattoni Development Group, resulting in the marketing of a new 48,000 SF building for Panattoni.
- Representation of Terreno Real Estate in purchase of 138,000 SF Industrial park in Kent.
- Representation of Terreno Real Estate in leasing Kent Corporate Park of 138,000 SF.
- A. Business/Minor Economics, Washington State University (Pullman, WA)
- Commercial Brokers Association – Member