Kevin specializes in industrial and office property sales and leasing in the South Seattle and Kent Valley Industrial Market. Kevin has recently completed a large number of transactions in South Seattle, including numerous off-market transactions for his clients. His knowledge of potential availabilities and market awareness has provided his clients many opportunities. Prior to joining Neil Walter Company, Kevin worked for the Seattle Mariners.
- The Essential Baking Company: 46,699 SF; consolidation of three existing facilities into one location in Seattle
- Schwartz Brothers Bakery: 45,422 SF; identified an existing food production facility Renton and follow-up renewal
- Acme Tool: 30,645 SF facility for distribution in Kent
- Meeco Mfg: 29,950 SF warehouse and manufacturing facility in Seattle
- QFC: 27,737 SF in Seattle for their facility management group
- Cafe Umbria: 20,572 SF in Seattle for company headquarters and roasting plant
- SubPop Records: 17,040 SF in Seattle for company distribution center
- Urban Hardwood: 14,400 SF in Seattle for wood holding facility
- Fidalgo Distribution Center | Natus Bldg: Largest Industrial Sale in Seattle at $73 million for 347,148 SF
- Former SCS Facility: 75,044 SF facility in Seattle. Sold on behalf of Kerny R.E.; had environmental complications
- Grainger: 37,247 SF building investment sale on behalf of Bartell’s Family; set new market highs
- Heartwood: Represented lease with purchase option of 34,604 SF
- John Perine: Sold 37,346 SF with a 15-year Tenant in place
- Russak Investments: Ownership owns a number of properties along 1st Ave S, near Michigan St. Assisted in leasing over 100,000 SF for the ownership
- SeaKing Industrial Park: 278,000 sf multi-tenant business park in the South Park Neighborhood.
- Harsch Investment Properties: South 93rd Business Park and Kenyon Industrial Park, 322,520 SF Business Park in Seattle; reduced vacancy from 11.3% to 0% vacancy in an 8-month period by filling over 10 spaces within the Park.
- Panattoni/UBS: Leased 193,585 Sf facility to Food LifeLine
- Terreno 2200-6th Ave S—Leased 50,507 SF.
- Queen Anne Upholstery: Represented lease with purchase option of 34,604 SF; building in South Park (Seattle)
- Georgetown Brewing: 37,960 SF; Seattle
- Northwest Wholesale Florist: 45,000 SF; Seattle
- Cascade Engine: 71,450 SF; Tukwila
- Corfini Gourmet: 11,100 SF; Seattle
- Toth Construction: 15,404 SF; Seattle
- NW Gourmet Foods: 67,348 SF; Renton
- National Products Inc: 22,176 SF; Seattle
- Panattoni Development: 9.28 Acre development site, Sept. 2013, Seattle
- Terreno: Represented on acquisition of 37,247 SF investment sale in Seattle
- B.A. Communications – Washington State University (Pullman, WA)
- Commercial Brokers Association – Member
- Northwest Food Facilities Group – Member
- CCIM Candidate