Mike is one of the founders of Neil Walter Company. Prior to founding Neil Walter Company, Mr. Hickey started and operated the first Trammell Crow office in Tacoma – the first foray into Pierce County by a national developer. Today Mike assists a broad spectrum of local, national and international clients in all of their real estate needs, including the management, leasing, and acquisition/ disposition of multiple-property portfolios.
- Foss Landing Office Building – Developed and leased 40,000 square foot facility to 100% occupancy. Value of approximately $9,000,000. Tenants include Dwyer Pemberton Accountants, Korsmo Construction, Neil Walter Company and Foss Marina offices.
- Umpqua Bank Building – Developed and leased to 100% occupancy this downtown office building totaling ±60,000, Class A, with a total value of $17,500,000.
- Columbia Bank Center – Developed and leased to 100% occupancy this 180,000 square foot, Class A office building. Tenants include Columbia Bank, Russell Company, Williams Kastner and Gibbs law offices, State Farm and Moss Adams.
- Regence Blue Shield Headquarters – Developed and leased to 100% occupancy in Downtown Tacoma
- A. Business Administration, University of Puget Sound (Tacoma, WA)
- S. Building Construction, University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Puget Sound Business Journal’s 40 under 40 (1994)