Nicholas specializes in industrial and office property sales, leasing and development in South King and Pierce County. Since starting in 2014, Nicholas has proven himself to be a leader in his market, completing over 475 transactions. In 2021, Nicholas completed over $98,020,000 worth of transactions. He works tirelessly to ensure his clients get the best deal possible and more importantly are happy with the transaction. Prior to joining Neil Walter Company, he worked for Sellen Construction while attending Western Washington University.
RECENT NOTABLE ASSIGNMENTS
- Rezoned and entitled 29.08 acres of industrial land on behalf of Pierce County. Representing Pierce County on the land sale.
- Represented New Sound Transportation in the acquisition of 10.9 acres in Fife, WA from Benaroya Company. New Sound Transportation developed a 56,000 SF distribution facility and truck repair shop. Subsequently sold the property to as a sale leaseback to CenterPoint properties for $25,530,750.
- Represented the seller and buyer on an 8 building 133,595 sf flex portfolio sale. Retained the leasing with the buyer, BKM Capital Partners.
- Represented Black Creek Group in the acquisition of 7 acres in Lakewood, WA. Black Creek Group is developed a 148,407 SF warehouse. Retained the leasing.
- Represented the buyer in the acquisition of Columbia Bank Center, a 186,000 SF class A office building in Tacoma, WA for $58,300,000.
- Represented RSD Development/ Davis Property and Investments in the acquisition of 4.05 acres in Pierce County who then developed a 59,722 SF warehouse. Leased the warehouse on behalf of RSD/Davis Property & Investments. Also represented GTS Drywall in a 38,902 SF lease at the park.
- Landlord representation of 9 different flex industrial parks in South King and Pierce County totaling more than 850,000 sf of total space. Landlords include both institutional and private ownership groups.
- Represented the seller and buyer on an 8 building 63,964 sf multi-tenant industrial park in Fife, WA. Retained the leasing with the buyer, MCA Realty.
- B.A. Finance Concentration, Business Administration, Western Washington University (Bellingham, WA)
- NAIOP – Member/South Sound Committee
- Commercial Brokers Association – Member