Scott has over 28 years of commercial real estate experience with national brokerages of Grubb & Ellis Company and the Trammell Crow Company. In 2004 Scott partnered to start the Neil Walter Company Kent Office. Scott specializes in assisting clients in industrial site sale, acquisition & development in addition to industrial building leasing and disposition.
- Currently working on distribution center leases for Ace Hardware (522,000), Pacific Foods (285,000), and large grocery distribution center consuming 75 acres and to be located in Frederickson, WA.
- Sold 25 Acres in Frederickson, WA to Panattoni Company to provide Best Buy Company 405,000 SF distribution. Negotiated sale of property and ultimate lease with Best Buy.
- Provided for log term land lease development with Port of Tacoma resulting in 428,000 SF, 3 building development with Avenue 55.
- Sold 203 gross acres of the Sierra Pacific Development Site in Frederickson, WA to Logistics Property Company for purpose of 3.0 million square foot industrial park.
- Sold 42 acre industrial site in Lacey, WA to Bridge Development for future 650,000 square foot distribution center.
- Currently working on marketing of 110 Acre Industrial Development which will result in approximately 2.6 million SF of Industrial Buildings on behalf of Michaelson Real Estate – St. Louis.
- Responsible for site acquisition of 10 acres Industrial Site for development and lease up of 171,000 SF on behalf of Avenue 55 and Cabot Properties – Boston.
- Providing disposition services to the Port of Tacoma related to 66 acres of industrial property in Frederickson, WA.
- Sold Park in Puyallup (235,0000 SF) to DCT Industrial
- Successfully assembled 240 industrial acres to Sierra Pacific to be used for timber plant while the balance of property will be sold as an industrial user development opportunity.
- Provided site acquisition services to Panattoni Development Company that resulted in the development and lease up of over 330,000 SF in three buildings. Most recently sold Tamarack Distribution Center in September 2015 (159,000 SF)
- Sold 40-acre industrial development site in Lacey, WA to Northwest Building LLC for purpose of an 800,000 SF industrial park development
- Represented Prologis in the site acquisition of 15 acres and lease up of a newly built 240,888 SF distribution center.
- Represented AMB Properties (now Prologis) in site selection that resulted in the RiverFront development of two buildings totaling 776,000 SF. One building was preleased before completion of construction and the other building was sold.
- B.A. English & Business, Washington State University (Pullman, WA)
- Commercial Brokers Association, Member